Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another Day


I can't believe how excited I am to be able to log on and see this blog! I feel like a child! I guess it just confirms that all my hard work is coming together little by little. Now my job is to make everyone interested in my hard work! I seem to be going about this process backwards. I found a craft that inspired me. Taught myself the craft. And then realized that I have to learn how to merchandise it. My schooling is in teaching, not anywhere near business related! And to make matters worse, I grew up just previous to the computer era so none of this comes naturally to my brain! PLEASE feel free to help me with the things I am missing. I am looking for any and all advice!

My husband has been so patient while trying to teach me all the tools I have needed just to get to where I am now. I can honestly say that I am getting somewhere! I am starting to understand all of this stuff! It feels great. I even posted pictures!

Now I have to choose a style for my blog. I read somewhere that I should be myself. Are you all ready for that?! I think that I will decide each day what mood I am in! I'll share what is going on with L. Stone Designs, with Lisa, what my doggie looks like, and what brides are wearing today. I can't just blog about one thing. There is too much to share! I like the idea of choosing a different topic each day. I think that is what I'll do.

I have also always wanted to collect inspiring stories of success among young women. I once read a magazine article full of stories like this and it made me feel very charged. We all need to feel charged on a daily basis, so please share your stories when you feel the need. I LOVE that thought...daily inspiration.

Whatever I write about, I still want to include a few pieces of my work. That sounds fun to me!

2 comments:

donnapoet said...

Good luck!

Carrie ~ Gigi said...

I love your blog title. Very catchy! Best of luck...it's so much fun "blogging" I always say you can travel around the world without ever leaving home.