Thursday, October 25, 2007

A big thank you

I wanted to send a big thank you to all my new friends at The Switchboards who gave me alot of good advice. You were all very kind to take the time to help me gather my thoughts about this thing they call blogging! I heard all of your advice and I will get on it asap!! Now I just have to research what rss feeds are and how to use them. I have to figure out how to swap links with other people. And what exactly is a widget?!! Geese, I can't even figure out how to put pictures throughout my blog instead of all in the beginning! Bear with my ineptness as I learn! I will figure it out!

Check out my etsy site for some new additions. I will put a few on each day as they say that that is the best way to gain traffic.

I'm off to make dinner. Have a good one!

3 comments:

Carrie ~ Gigi said...

I love the name of your blog!

cartolina said...

Good luck with your blog - I think it looks great and tasteful and fun to browse. It looks like you are enjoying the process!
Fiona

LStone said...

Fiona,
I am so happy that you found my blog. Your words brightened my day as did your amazing products! I,too, LOVE to scour flea markets for things with SOUL! I don't do it often enough. Let me know if you blog.

Lisa