Monday, October 15, 2007

Photo attempt


Boy! For someone who is just learning all this computer stuff, it takes an enormous amount of patience just to get to this point in my new adventure called blogging! I was not fortunate enough to have been born a little later in the computer era. I'm just on the cusp and so I have to really work at understanding it all. I'm going to try to post some pictures of my jewelry so that you can get to know what it is that I do. Bear with me. What you see here today might be altogether different tomorrow! Or even gone. Who knows!

My bridal jewelry is my pride and joy. I have been making my fashion jewelry for about five years now and I am inspired on a daily basis to continue, but the business and romantic side of me knows that I want to find a niche in the market. My mindset has been to design jewelry that brides feel wonderful wearing. I work on sophisticated styles that are also classic. I want to provide brides with choices that are not common and rhinestoney!! NO MORE CHEAP RHINESTONES I SAY !!!

I search very carefully for materials that are affordable, yet more unique than what the average bridal jewelry is made of. My brides want to wear jewelry that they can rely on and that will look beautiful for years to come. I am most excited when I am able to design that perfect piece for a bride- especially when we can incorporate meaningful elements into her order. Please contact me to see what kind of ideas we can come up with!

2 comments:

ITS said...

Love your stuff.
Would like more information. Thanks
ITS

sooziebee said...

welcome to blog land, and your stuff looks lovely.