Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bye Bye Nikon

Well, I had to give it back. It was difficult, but I did it. It was the right thing to do. I gave back the camera. No more crystal clear shots. I guess I'll have to start saving my pennies! Or selling lots of jewelry! Come on everyone! Do a good deed. Buy lots and lots of jewelry so I can buy an awesome camera and show you far superior pictures!!!!

Well, I promised to share some of my favorite fashion shots. I have so much fun making fashion jewelry. It seems that every time a woman walks by with a cool necklace or earring, I run home to create a new design! Does that happen to all you jewelry designers too?! I can't turn on the tv without finding inspiration! Here are some pix. (If only I could upload them...damn Blogger glitch).

1 comment:

my said...

I understand your pain about having to give the D40 back. I am sooo very much in love with D40, I take it everywhere I go. I discovered that I love love love photography.