Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Website begins!

Yay! I have been waiting soooooo long to say this.My website is being made! I sent over some pictures and answered my first set of questions! I am so looking forward to seeing what it will actually look like! I'll keep you all up to date. The beginning of December is the target date for my launch. I have heard such great things about Leila and Lauren of Lightning Bug Designs. I just know that all my failed attempts at a website are going to be put to rest and I will love my successful one!

Yesterday, I spent a good part of the day over at Flickr getting acquainted. I have put a few pictures up and joined a few groups so please go take a look! If you have any suggestions, please comment. I am far from being proficient with it yet, but I got the hang of what it is all about. I am hoping to meet some new people over there that have similar interests and maybe even a bride or 10 or 20! It is so amazing to me how many people there are in the world if you know what I mean! There are so many opportunities to connect with people in so many different ways if you just have the time and the inclination.

I actually got to make some jewelry today. I don't seem to be able to do that lately with all the computer work that I have been doing. It felt great. I'll post some pictures of my works in progress tomorrow. I didn't have my camera with me today.

No comments: