Saturday, November 17, 2007

Now I'm losing my patience.

What's going on? I can't add pictures to my blog. It is unacceptable. I am frustrated. I keep coming back here to try and nothing. I wish I chose a different company to go through. I was just getting in to this whole blogging thing and then I hit this roadblock. I guess that I will have to find a way around it.

Well I did have some beautiful fall pictures to share with you all. My son's friend visited from Florida last week (we live in NY), and she asked if the trees were always yellow! I laughed, but realized how much I adore the colors of the fall. They seem extra vibrant right now and so I went out on a color adventure. I've been so couped up with my website assignments that I haven't been out in a few days. The air smells fresh.

I am going to post about my adventures when I can illustrate them.

Back to my website assignment.

2 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

on blogger when you start a post there is a tab that says "compose" and one that says "edit HTML" make sure you are in the compose tab to add pictures. here's a link to adding photos from the blogger help menu:

help menu link

hope that helps!

London E said...

I also had problems adding pics to mine. I can get them on there, but they never paste where my cursor is, they paste right at the top and then i have to drag them to the right spot. Soooo aggravating. My friend is trying to get me to switch to typepad. Oy, just another learning curve. Thanks for the warm SB welcome! Your blog is great and we seem to be at the same place in our blogs. it will be fun to follow!