Saturday, November 3, 2007

Off to Manhattan Tomorrow

I will be going to NY City tomorrow to buy some materials. I consider myself pretty lucky to be able to have the fashion district at my fingertips. It is an important part of the jewelry making process to me to be able to touch and actually pick out the beads that I am interested in. I don't usually go with an exact plan. I just buy the beads that call to me. It is always amazing to me that when I am ready to start a piece, I usually have exactly what I need! I guess that that is why they were calling me!

I thought it would be fun to take pictures tomorrow and show you a little of what I do- a bit of a tour! I hope they will let me use my camera. We'll see. After 9/11, it is a little tricky as to what is acceptable. I know some of the store owners, so hopefully...

No comments: