Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Nikon D40X for L. Stone Designs

Chanukah really paid off for me this year!!! I got a present that I REALLY really wished for. Remember the Nikon D40X that I was freaking out over a few weeks ago? My wonderful, amazing, super, duper honey surprised me with one! I am jumping out of my skin over this! I didn't think that I could ever treat myself to that camera. It takes such clear pictures. I will have to retake all of my jewelry pictures for my website. That is a HUGE undertaking, but worthwhile. Thank you my sweetie! I love you.

Jacob wins the prize for the strangest/funniest gift request this year! He said he always wanted a metal briefcase like James Bond! You should have seen the grin on my husbands face when he walked out of the store with one of these in his hand! I guess it is a boy thing! Jake had the cutest reaction to it...he said that he wasn't going to tell his friends about this gift!



My oldest son's girlfriend, Melody, enjoyed a pair of sterling and jade earrings. I made them to go with the necklace that Josh gave her last year.



I am down to the last few bits of finalization for my website. I'll let you all know when my launch is! I will be having a great sale as soon as it opens- just in time to spend all of the cash gifts and checks you received as gifts for yourself!

4 comments:

Carrie S. said...

Happy Hanukkah! It was VERY low key in our home this year - we're all waaayy too busy, which, doesn't seem right, does it?

Great score on the camera! Lucky you!

LStone said...

Carrie,

I was just headed over to wish you the same! We had a very quiet Chanukah this year too. I guess as the boys get older, it isn't quite the same...sigh! The urgency isn't there as much. But I still got a camera!!! WEEEEE!

LStone said...

Carrie,

I was just headed over to wish you the same! We had a very quiet Chanukah this year too. I guess as the boys get older, it isn't quite the same...sigh! The urgency isn't there as much. But I still got a camera!!! WEEEEE!

My said...

Yay!!!! Don't you just love the D40