Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Feminine bridal jewelry

I am so so so so excited! My website is set to launch on Monday! Please stop by and tell me what you think! I have been waiting for (I'm embarrassed to say)5 years for this to actually happen! I have attempted this 2 other times and have had bad luck finding responsible people. This time, I am thrilled with the results and can't wait to share my jewelry with you!

I was making a really pretty, feminine piece yesterday for my mother-in-law. I am so happy with it that I decided to make a bridal version, too. See what you think. The beads are all Swarovski crystal and light up the room. I can just picture this delicate necklace on a gorgeous bride's neck. I hope it will have the perfect home soon. And since Swarovski is available in every color under the rainbow, I am able to match it to Mother-of-the-Bride dresses or bride's maid dresses. If you know of someone who is getting married, be sure to tell them about my website!

2 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

beautiful necklace! I am glad your photos are working now so you can show off your wonderful work!

LStone said...

Claudine, you are so sweet! I am very excited to share my work. I also just got a wonderful camera for Chanuka and am very excited to take even better pictures!