Thursday, December 13, 2007

No shabby chic mood today!

I usually LOVE working on my bridal line. The colors are soft and romantic and very soothing, to say the least. Truthfully, that is really my style. I love to work with tone-on-tone and texture in everything I do. My home is cozy and very neutral, my knitting is usually soft looking, and my studio is shabby chic. I am all about cozy and soothing.

Yesterday, I woke up and decided to go bright and bold. I have been seeing many designers working with heavily darkened sterling silver and I felt inspired. I decided that I love the stark contrast of the bright colors and black. I set out to find my brightest beads from my extensive collection and went to work. Funny thing is that I have always been very drawn to natural stones. I felt like it was pure heracy to dye innocent quartz a screaming pink or turquoise color! I only bought these dyed beads to satisfy orders. I NEVER thought that I would ever come back to them! It always works that way, doesn't it?!

Well, I mixed and matched and bended and twisted and here are the results! These earrings are part of my Eye Candy Line. I decided to introduce a fun, less expensive line that I hope will attract customer's who are looking for a quick, inexpensive, handmade gift. Hope you like them as much as I do. Fun, fun, fun!!!!

Eye Candy0101 - E489

Eye Candy02 - E489

Eye Candy03 - E489

Eye Candy04 - E489

No comments: