Sunday, December 30, 2007

My wishes for the new year

I haven't been as good about blogging as I have been in the past. I am taking some time to regroup and figure out some new plans for the new year. I feel really excited about having a website to send people to. Now I have to let everyone know that I am here! It is the hardest part of this journey for me. I have never been the "center of attention" kind of person. I have always been the kind of person who treasures quiet, quality time. That is one of the reasons I have such a passion to create. This year, I will learn how to make other people want to share in my passion.

This past week, I met with a Bride and her Matron of Honor. This particular consultation reminded me of just how much I love what I do! It is so gratifying to me to design just what a bride is dreaming of for her wedding day. I am given the chance to create pieces for her bridesmaids' that will always remind them of their friendship. And I take part in traditions that have been around for hundreds of years. What more could I ask for? Thank you for including me in your very special moments.

And the same sentiments go for my fashion jewelry customers! I feel so lucky every time I fill an order for you. I have had the honor of sharing a moment in your busy day to design a piece that fills a certain desire. Whether the piece is for your mom or your best friend, or just a special gift for yourself, I have participated in creating the exact piece that brings a smile to your face as you wear it or give it as a gift.

I am ending the new year with some heartfelt sentiments and hoping the new year is filled with good health and peace and lots of love!!! And weddings!!!

1 comment:

Carey said...

I'm tagging you :)
Check out the deets at The Ink Spot