Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I was tagged!!! I feel loved! I've seen other people who were tagged. Now it is my turn! The thing is, I have to think of seven weird things about myself. My husband would love to chime in! He would come up with 20! I, on the other hand, am having a hard time thinking of something to write! Oh well, here it goes...

1. I have an obsession for magazines. I could spend hours at Borders just reading every magazine I can get my hands on! It gives me a rush.

2. I LOVE to rummage through old things. I absolutely love going to antique shops and looking for old things with soul. It is so inspiring to me.

3. I knit EVERY possible moment that I can...in the car, at my friends, at sporting events, everywhere! I have gotten a lot of looks! By the way, not while I am driving!!!

4. I save cutouts from magazines for probably 20 years now! I love cutting them out an putting them in a box that I have. It is like a dream box to me.

5. I get nuts if words are spelled wrong or if grammar is incorrect. What can I say? My mother is an English teacher and she drilled it in to me! My children love it when I correct them ;) !!! I actually hear them correcting others.

6. I get freaked out when I can't figure something out or if I can't make something work. You should see me when I can't get something to work on the computer! Or maybe you shouldn't!

7. OK. I want to be an author. I want to write a knitting book. I have always wanted to share my enthusiasm of knitting with others. Maybe some day.

So how'd I do? Do you think I am weird? Do me a favor. Follow the rules below! And have a good one!

The rules are as follows:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



I linked to :
1. www.claudinehellmuth.blogspot.com
2.www.msbelle.blogspot.com
3. designsbychristina
4.www.belbaciojewelry.blogspot.com
5.www.bridedesign.blogspot.com
6.www.thedapperdarling.blogspot.com
7.www.anniesmarket.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'm afraid I don't know that many bloggers to tag myself. You're a very interesting woman!!