Monday, January 28, 2008

I Will Pursue!

So I took some time off and regrouped. It did me some good to get away from the over load of information that the internet can provide. I love information. Don't get me wrong. I just tend to over do it. I research and research until my head is swimming and then I get overwhelmed.

Lately, I've been working on how to get my bridal jewelry line recognized more. I have been surfing the net for outlets- ways to connect with the brides. I feel like I am banging my head against a wall because I just don't feel like I know what direction to take anymore. I spent time researching how people make sales on etsy. Geese. Some of my friends have 1000 hearts and more!!! I have 19. Granted, I haven't worked much at promoting over there. That is why I was looking into it! But I just don't know how they do it! I have tried some of the techniques that are suggested, but I don't see any payback! I Flickr. I've joined groups and made contacts. I have fun, but not much else!



I have been calling to purchase vendor space at upscale expos. They won't sell me space! I go into bridal shops and they already have vendors that they represent! I'm not sure where to connect, but I will not give up. I will find my way through this mess! I believe in my product and I believe that brides will want my jewelry. If you have any ideas, please pass them on!

No comments: