Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A New Line of Jewelry!!!


Ever since I was in grade school, I have gotten a child-like excitement when I see the first Robins of spring! Here on Long Island, we were taught that this was the first sign of spring. Guess what? I saw a group of three Robins today! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera so I don't have a picture to share. Bear with me. I'm just getting back into the swing of things! I'll get my camera out and tote it around again.

Speaking of cameras...awhile back, I blogged about borrowing my sister-in-law's Nikon D40. I fell in love with it and then the day was over and I had to return it. My husband surprised me with one for Chanukah, but it was on back order. Luckily, we got it the day before we left for Hawaii. I actually learned how to use it on our trip! It is amazing. I am so thrilled with it. I will have to get a light box and start replacing some of my pictures of my jewelry little by little. I am so sure that they will come out beautifully. Thank you hunny for a much loved gift!

The wheels are spinning for a new line of jewelry. Before I left on my vacation, I made myself a pair of earrings (one of the perks of being a jewelry designer!). I was really pleased with how they came out and have been thinking about expanding on the theme. I have always loved silver and gold together, as well as hammered metal and antiqued metal. This line will pull all of these elements together. I think that it looks sophisticated and hip. Tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Lisa! Sorry I've been out of touch...super busy. Love the spring green stones on those earrings. Very pretty!

Lisa Stone said...

Why thank you! Peridot is my favorite stone! Let me know about the knitting! I'm glad you are busy!