Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back to Work

I'm finally back to work! I was so excited to go into my studio. It feels like home to me! I am so relieved to be able to stand and sit after being in bed for 2 1/2 weeks. It really got to me. I was able to knit at least! My collection of preemie hats has really grown. Now I feel like I can go in with a bunch! I think they will look so adorable on those tiny ones!If anyone wants to make them and send them to me, I'll get them where they belong.

I am so anxious for spring to get here. Turning the clocks ahead is a great feeling. I am so happy to have more sunlight in my day. I can see the buds almost ready to break open! I look for these things. Really, the birds are what I long for. Their songs make me feel happy.

My wonderful husband bought my hyacinths while I was stuck in bed. Nothing smells better! I'll take pictures tomorrow so you can share in the spring kind of mood that I am in!

1 comment:

My said...

Welcome back from vacation