Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My New Love is Green Amethyst!

So I've made many posts regarding the "Sticks" part of my blog title, I'm sure you all realize that reference is to knitting needles! I decided to give the "Stones" a turn. This reference is to my jewelry and to my last name, which is Stone! I haven't purchased too many stones for some time. I've been trying to use what I have. The stash was getting a bit too big! Well, every once in a while, a girl's got to shop! And shop I did! I have been waiting impatiently for this past weekend to attend The Whole Bead Show. For living in such a fashion center, Manhattan does not get it's fair share of bead shows. I get to only two local shows a year. It was worth the wait though. I am so excited to work with my new purchases! I'll keep you up to date! Oh, did I say I am in love with green amethyst!

I think citrine

purple inspiration02

green amethyst03

green amethyst and cz

czech glass flowers and leaves01

No comments: