Friday, May 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Candace at C. Gail Designs. Here it goes!



1) Are your parents married or divorced? Married.
2) Are you a vegetarian? No.
3) Do you believe in Heaven? Yes
4) Have you ever come close to dying? Thank goodness NO
5) What jewellery do you wear daily? My engagement ring and wedding band, a bracelet that I made for myself, and a charm bracelet that I created for myself.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes.
8) What is your hair styling agent? Tresemme
9) Ever have any surgery? If so, what? I ruptured a disc in my back while in labor, so I've had a lumbar laminechtomy. I've also had my gallbladder out.
10) Do you color your hair? No, but soon!
11) What do you wear to bed? nightgown
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Not once.
13) Can you roll your tongue? No
14) Electric razor or blade? Blade
15) What kind of shoes usually? Sandals in the summer and anything that slides on in the winter.
16) Do you condone abortions? It's a personal choice, but definitely no for me.
17) What is your hair color? medium brown
18) Future child's name? All done.
19) Do you snore? Only when I have a cold.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Everywhere!
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? My maltese, Maggie!
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Pay off the bills.
23) Gold or platinum/white gold? platinum
24) Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Homemade chocolate chip cookies- or really the dough!
26) City, beach or country? Beach and country....how about a country cottage setting near the beach? Yes, that would be it! Perfect answer Candace! Mine is on Sannibel Island, Florida.
27) What was the last thing you touched? Yarn.
28) Where did you eat last? In my kitchen.
29) When's the last time you cried? 1.5 hours ago, but not too often usually.
30) Do you read blogs? Yes
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Why not?!
32) Ever been involved with the police? Not that I can remember.
33) What's your favorite shampoo and soap? Pantene and Ivory
34) Do you talk in your sleep? No
35) Ocean or pool? Definitely pool!
38) Window seat or aisle? Window on a plane. Otherwise, the aisle.
39) Ever met anyone famous? The personal assistant to Kimora Lee talked to me on the airplane a few months ago. He's on her tv show. And I sat next to Vincent Irrizarry from the soaps, at the mall food court!
40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? If my children are my success, I've been blessed beyond belief.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah
43) Basketball or Football? Baseball. Go Mets!
44) How long do your showers last? 10 mins
45) Automatic or stick shift? definitely automatic
46) Cake or ice cream? Ice Cream
47) Are you self-conscious? Very!!
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up? No
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yes
50) Have you been in love? Very
51) Where do you wish you were? At that cottage on the beach!
52) Do you wear socks with your shoes? sometimes, and preferably ones I knit!
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No, but I gave birth in one!
54) Can you tango? Not even close!
55) Last gift you received? A needlepoint that my mom made for me.
56) Last sport you played? I don't do sports.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? Jewelry supplies and a little on yarn.
58) Where do you live? Long Island
59) Where were you born? Long Island
60) Last wedding attended? My cousin's
63) Most hated food(s)? Olives and prunes
64) What's your favourite? ice cream and cookies
65) Can you sing? Not a note.
66) Last person you instant messaged? I don't
67) Last place you went on holiday? Hawaii and Israel all in one year! Great year!
68) Favorite regular drink? I'm into diet Pepsi.
69) Tag 5 friends: Can only think of 3 that would participate
70) Current Song? On My Way Here by Clay Aiken. Get his album. It is outrageous.


I am going to tag

Ginger at www.msbelle.blogspot.com
Beakee at www.peanutbutterfly.blogspot.com
Michelle at www.memorableeventsbymichelle.
blogspot.com

No comments: