Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Time Is Coming

I hope you all had a restful Memorial Day weekend. I actually took some time to tackle some of those projects that I keep putting off. I feel like I made good use of my time. I had forms to create and pictures to take, research to do and organizing that was waiting for me. I feel so much better now that I was able to accomplish them.

The one thing about working from home is that it is easy to work all the time. It is so hard for me to separate myself from my jewelry because it is all that I think about. Now that my children are older, my "me" time has grown and since I love what I do so much, I end up choosing to work! I have realized lately, though, that I need to make myself put it away. I work from a studio during the day and I sometimes leave the laptop at work just so that I am not on it all night!

Today, we went to get Josh's tux for his prom. He is so adorable! He looked so handsome as he was being fitted! Even with the khaki shorts ;)

Getting ready for Prom

Getting ready for Prom01

I just can't believe how fast this all came upon us. I don't know what to say. I am trying so hard to be happy about all his exciting activities and concentrate on them. Really, I am getting more and more aware of his leaving for college...

5 comments:

Ms. 122 said...

i put a little link love on 122rollcall. :)

HelenesDreams.etsy.com said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for stopping by my blog. Yeah if you get a chance to finish your slippers ..I would love to see a picture too! Have a great day!

AnniKae said...

I was browsing some etsy shops and came across yours. Lovely jewelry! Thought I would stop by and check out your blog. you're welcome to visit my blog anytime...

www.anni-kae.blogspot.com

City Farmhouse said...

Hi Lisa,
I love the look of the blog & I look forward to seeing your new designs. It's always a good feeling to start something new, create something for the first time.
Good Luck!
Jen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.