Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome Barron

Well, the boys won out again! I've talked about my 2 dogs, Maggie and Colby, before. I adore them. Maggie is my lovey. She is my lap dog and every other minute hug! Colby is our gorgeous larger dog. He is a rescue and he just makes our home complete. The boys, husband included, need his playfulness and love. One day, they decided that Colby needs a buddy. DEEP sigh....

Barron02

I am the kind of person who loves a clean and organized house. I like to be in control of a thing or two and three dogs kind of put a damper on that. Welcome Barron! They boys always seem to get their way! Barron has a story, as all rescues do. I am a softy for "the story". Barron is a lucky dog to have found our home. He is a 7 year old long haired German Shepherd whose owner passed away. The son brought the dog in to be put down, but the vet would not go through with it. Fate brought him to us and in the end, I am so grateful for that. He is the most loving boy.

Barron03

3 comments:

beakee said...

Aww that's just wonderful. You are so lucky to be able to have not one but three dogs! I love em but the average housing conditions in Singapore aren't really suitable for anything but the tiny breeds.

Lisa Stone said...

Thanks for visiting my spot of the blog world! We just love Barron! He is so loving and very comfortable already. I'll keep you up to date!

Annie said...

Thanks for the kind words. Give those sweet doggies big hugs from me.