Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've Moved Back!!!!!

Over time, I have branched out from creating jewelry to bridal jewelry, to knitting, to baking. Actually, I've always been very involved with all of these activities {passions}. But as my concentrations changed, so did the names of my shops and blog names. I've been aware of the need to simplify all of this. I hope that my friends and customers will update their links so that you will all pop in and say "hello". I know it is a bit unusual, but I am picking up with my original blog because the address is simply

lstonedesigns

Presently, I am concentrating on rebuilding my baking business. As I've said before, I have been baking and selling my cookies for 15 years. I put it on the back burner (pardon the pun!) to make a go with my jewelry. I am still very much selling my jewelry, but I am also very excited to be baking once again! My children are in celebration mode as well ;)

Please check out my shop on Etsy and I have one at 1000 Markets as well. Spread the word and check back for some free giveaways. I have my tried and true recipies, but am always adding to that list. As I experiment I will be asking for opinions and I am looking forward to sending out some goodies!

3 comments:

City Farmhouse said...

Hi Lisa!
Looks like you have been busy, your blog looks really yummy:)!
Look forward to seeing more.
Have a great night,
Jen

Lisa Stone said...

Hi Jen! I'm so glad you followed me! Thanks.

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Love to hear about the goodies you'll be cooking up!