Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Must Have Icing Tool

I am the kind of person who LOVES to find tips and tricks to make being creative even more fun! I am always challenging myself to find the best way to accomplish a task.

icing tool
ICING TOOL!!!

Even though I am very new at this sugar cookie decorating, I came up with a tool that is fantastic! It is great to scoop out gel food coloring with. It is great to delicately spread icing with. And it has a little pointy fork on the other end that is perfect to coax tiny amounts of icing into those tiny spaces with! And I even used the fork end to slip under the little flowers that I was picking up! It is not disposable so you will always have it on hand. You'll use it all of the time - I promise!

I found this on line at the following link, but I saw it in my local supermarket, so be sure to check for it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000DE7OZ/ref=asc_df_B0000DE7OZ863170?smid=AGRO36SJYWHFN&tag=shopzilla_rev_1203-20&linkCode=asn

Are there any tools that you suggest? I'd love to hear about your ideas.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Very creative!

Candace said...

One more thing. Did you get your pacakge? I hope it arrive safe and sound...let me know.

Lisa Stone said...

Candace - we must have crossed signals! I was leaving you an email as you were writing here!

I LOVE MY EARRINGS!!!

They are so special to me! I can't thank you enough :D