Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here Is my Packaging and My First Ever Cupcake

packaging02

For those of you who place an order and are wondering what your package will look like, I wanted to show you a few pictures. This is an example and I do have a few different styles according to the size and type of order. The style is always similar, with the color being consistent. I hope you like! I do ;)

packaging

I also made my first cupcakes the other day. I gave Clementine's Cupcakes, recipe that was published in Better Homes and Gardens recently. Supposedly, she won a contest with this recipe, so I figured I had nothing to lose by starting here! They were delicious and the cupcakes came out perfectly!

First ever piping of frosting02

First ever piping of frosting01

I used a frosting that I got from the Culinary Institute of America. I filled a bag and began piping and I have to say, I was pretty happy with the results! I am so excited to learn more and to perfect the techniques available. Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

SweetAmbs said...

Your packaging looks great. The CIA is my alma mater!

SugarBelle's said...

Lisa,
I finally finished my last order for this week, and I am glad. I had two sets today, a baby shower set which I love, and SpongeBob...ugh! Anyway, its very late so I came to catch you here!

I LOVE the cupcakes! They are so beautiful! I have never really tried decorative ones, but you made me want to...prabaly won't lol, but I'll think about it! =)

Also, the packaging is SO cute! I was thinking about coing with a consistant color myself. I always use matching ribbon just because I like ribbon, but sometimes it gets inconvienent. I live in a very rural area, and it's a 30 min drive to get to a craft store! Funny thing, they do not even sell alcohol in my county! It's legally dry, meaning we also have to drive for that.

One of these days, tell me what its like living in NY. Since I was little I dreamed about it. I used to read MAry Higgins Clark books all of the time because a lot of them were set there. Closest I have come was driving through on the way to Boston, and I think I had my head out the window the whole time!

Anyway, this is more of a chat than a comment, but I wanted to catch up!

Lisa Stone said...

I love chatting with you! Any time.