Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wilton Update

Wilton The Bunny

Wilton the bunny has grown! I just wanted to show how much 4 weeks can mean for a baby bunny. Although he has been "in captivity" since he was so tiny, his natural insticts are to be in nature. He won't even let us pet him! It seems like he would be used to us, but alas, he must return to the wild... :[

Jacob, on the other hand, does not agree. We will cal the vet and see what he thinks. I know what I think. I'll let you know what the verdict is.

4 comments:

SugarBelle's said...

Lisa, this is crazy! We have had a rabbit in our yard for a week now! I think he is wounded or a little ill, because he only runs if bothered. He even let my three year old touch him for a sec(unbeknownst to me). Anyway, I have seen him sitting out there in the yard for three days now. I just tell the boys to let him be, he doesn't feel good. Hope Jacob is not too sad if he does have to go!

SugarBelle's said...

One day will you teach me how to make my blog pretty like yours? I have no computer SAVY. It was my way of rebelling against my mother, the ocmputer teacher, LOL!

Lisa Stone said...

Callye - It's funny how life works! Just so you know, the vet says there are no diseases that humans can get from rabbits, so children are safe!

And regarding my blog, I'll be glad to tell you the little I know, if you can tell me how to get people to read and write me! I want to do a giveaway, but can't get enough people to even enter!

Kerri said...

Oh he's so beautiful!