Monday, September 7, 2009

I Made Cinnamon Buns!

I have to be honest, I haven't felt like writing this past week. I usually LOVE to write. I could write all day, but with Josh leaving, Jake getting ready to go to high school and Ira off to a new job, I have felt kind of melancholy. I write when I need to get things out and my mood was to keep things in.

I baked. I wanted to feel like I was accomplishing something. My goal, now that I am home alone, is to start getting out and finding customers, but I need to add some new Autumn flavored choices to my shop, so I took the time to research and try some new recipes. That is my favorite part! It takes longer than you think to come up with the perfect combinations of ingredients, techniques, cooking times, and packaging!

Sin-A-Buns
Sin-A-Buns

I have a potential customer who wants to stock her sweet shop with some of my goods {YEAH!} and so I am working on Fall type items that travel well and will keep well. Oh - they have to taste amazing!

For some reason, I kept thinking that cinnamon buns would be a good product, so never having made them before, I began my research. I tried quite a few recipes and techniques until I had, what I consider, the perfect product. I wouldn't stop until I had a light, fluffy, cinnamony, gooey bun. I present you with Sin-A-Buns!

Sin-A-Buns

Don't forget that you can have your own with a click of a button at The Cookie Jar. I dare you to stop at one!

5 comments:

SugarBelle's said...

This is my all-time fave! I am VERY tempted! I am so happy that you are picking up clients! Praise God for answered prayers!

Kerri said...

These buns look amazing! Congratulations on the shop wanting to stock them too!

SweetAmbs said...

That's exciting news! Those cinnamon buns look delicious.

Lisa Stone said...

Thanks everyone! It's nice to hear from you all. I've been MIA lately. Just haven't felt like being here for some reason.

SugarBelle's said...

Missin u!