Friday, April 16, 2010

Baptism Season



Every time I get myself all geared up to blog more often, one thing or another gets in the way! I'm tired of saying "I'm sorry" so I won't. I'll just pop in here when I can and accept that that is how it is!

I have been busy, busy, busy! And I LOVE that I can say that :) I have had so many orders for Baptism cookies that I stopped showing pictures! They are all variations of the same cookie with pink or blue themes. I love how they looked all wrapped up with pretty bows.






I would like to take the time to share some of my feedback. My customers have been so supportive and I am so grateful for their positive words. I hope that you all feel as good about my products as I do when you read these comments:

" Engeline Victoria - hey lisa! thank you!.. i can't wait til the guests see and taste the cookies.. keep baking and designing those cookies... twas a pleasure working with you Lisa =)"

"The cookies were great! In my experience a beautiful cookie doesn't always taste good. But these were beautiful and delicious!" kudos..."

"gayleannemorris says: I JUST LOVE THEM, THEY ARE EVERYTHING I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE , AND TASTE GREAT"

"carlabelniak says: Oh what a success the cookies were! The children were thrilled and the adults....well they ate more than their share. the little one who had her tonsils out was so excited. Thanks so much for rushing them. Will definitely order again. Carla"

Tomorrow, I'll address the reason I posted all of these comments!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Your cookies are beautiful beyond belief! I hope some day to learn to be a better cookie decorator!

Lisa Stone said...

Thanks! It is something that I am having so much fun doing. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message. It is so much fun to get to know other creative people. Hope to hear from you again!