Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cowboy Cookies! Yeehaw!


I wanted to wish a very happy birthday to a special little boy named David. He is very special to his grandma who ordered a set of cowboy cookies for his 3rd birthday party.

When I heard that I was going to be making this theme, I was so excited! After a long rush on crosses, doves and angels, I finally get to test my creativity and new found skills of cookie cutter making! I will be making a tutorial of this in the near future, so please check back and see how to make your own cutters!


After creating the shapes that my customer requested, I got to work on the design. I am so excited with the results! I have to say ;) Can I do that?! My customer asked for a saddle and a cowboy hat. For a third design, I suggested a gun and holster after seeing the invitation. To finish off the set, I decided upon a horse for the birthday boy! I hope you all like!



2 comments:

Susie said...

The detail is fantastic, great artistry with icing!

Maria said...

Wow! These are awesome... Please show how you make cookie cutters...