Saturday, February 5, 2011

Forging Forward

I am so touched by the beautiful comments that everyone has left :) I think that is more support than I gathered in a year's worth of blogging put together! I truly warms my heart! Thanks for the boost.

My plan, if I even have one, is to post pictures of custom requests. On of the problems that I encounter, though, is that I am always finishing orders up to the very last possible minute. Ira packs the cookies and RUNS them to Fed Ex JUST in time to make the trucks. That man has figured out every loop hole to the Fed Ex system! I'm serious! He has figured out how to cut off the trucks as they are leaving the central facility! They all know him by name and that doesn't happen too often here on Long Island ;) Anyway, the problem is that I don't often get a chance to photograph the cookies and when I do, the light is far from optimum. I will share, but know that the pix are not my best work! Somehow, we have to change our schedule. But for now, this is all that is available.


I've been noticing puppy themes lately and luck would have it that I created a puppy set for a customer. Often, I am fashioning a cookie to coordinate with an invitation. I love to work this way as it gives me a real direction. Here is what I created:



1 comment:

Stacy @ She's {kinda} Crafty said...

We just LOVED the cookies Lisa!! They were the talk of the party and they tasted just a great as they looked (we even had one today, over a week later and still amazing!) Thanks for all your hard work!